No matter how the opportunity is entered, our team will begin working on it as soon as it enters the pricing department queue during normal business hours.
- One of our Energy Specialists can enter the opportunity directly into the system for pricing for you. The required information (last three most recent bills) can be gathered and then faxed or emailed to our Pricing Department for entry into the system. (When faxing, a customer rate request coversheet is required for tracking, click here to fill out and print.)
- Information will be captured and entered from the bills presented
- Price to compare will be calculated
- Credit reviews will be processed as requested from suppliers
- Deals under 500,000 annual kWh are normally priced within 72 hours
- Due dates for pricing larger deals over 500,000 kWh will be considered when communicating with suppliers, normally 5-7 days
- On the day before the pricing is due you will be contacted by our Energy Specialist to set a time to go over
the information and agreement for the next business day
- An estimated energy cost analysis will be prepared
- Executable Agreement will be prepared for you
- All documents will be forwarded to you and your Energy Specialist along with instructions on how to execute the agreement
- Our Energy Specialist will contact you on the specific time and date you requested to go over any questions you may have regarding
the agreement and term to secure your rate
Customer Services Issues: We don't stop working with you once the agreement is signed. We are available to assist with all customer service billing issues that arise during the term of the agreement. You can call or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and one of our staff will contact you.